It’s relatively easy to find a therapist. It is much harder to find a therapist who
· is authentic, caring, compassionate, and sincere
· is willing to work with you to meet your short-term goals and/or to delve into your long-standing struggles
· is able to provide a space where you can safely and readily share your experiences, concerns, thoughts, and emotions
· is dedicated to the well-being of every client and willing to work from a variety of theoretical models to meet you where you are
· is capable of adapting the therapy process so that you can achieve the growth you need and want for yourself
· is undaunted by and understanding of the times when you run into your own fear or resistance and aren’t sure if and how you can move ahead
I strive to be all these things to and with my clients without assuming that any one of us can ever achieve them perfectly.
My goal is to help you walk through your current circumstances to a new more satifying and balanced place in your life.
Together, we'll build upon your strengths, negotiate new paths through your challenges, and foster even greater insight so that you can reach out and attain your most important goals and dreams for yourself.
While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you.
Please call or email me for an individual, couples, relationship, or family therapy consultation today.